ReAnna C. Grabow is a partner at D’Angelo & Grabow. She graduated form Marquette University Law School in 2005. She concentrates her practice on Family Law. She is experienced in divorce, child custody, child placement, child support, paternity and post-judgment matters. ReAnna also serves as a Guardian ad Litem in Waukesha County. She has served as a Guardian ad Litem in both pre and post-judgment divorce and paternity actions.
ReAnna is a strong proponent of alternative dispute resolution. She is a trained divorce mediator. She has received training at the University of Wisconsin, along with training through the Mediation Center in Waukesha County. ReAnna serves as a divorce mediator for unrepresented parties.
ReAnna's achievements in family law are frequently recognized by her peers. She has been voted a Super Lawyer from 2009-present.
Attorney Grabow is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Waukesha County Bar, the Milwaukee County Bar, the Collaborative Family Law Council and the Justinian Society. ReAnna over the years has volunteered her time as a Board of Director for Safe Babies Healthy Families; as a volunteer attorney for the Waukesha County Court Self-Help Family Legal Clinic, as a volunteer mediator for the Waukesha County Mediation Center, and as a teen court Judge in the City of New Berlin.
From 2009 to present, ReAnna has been recognized as a "Rising Star" by Wisconsin Super Lawyers, as published in Milwaukee Magazine.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Unbundled Legal Services
- Divorce Mediation
- Collaborative Divorce
- Child Custody
- Wisconsin, 2005
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Carroll College, Waukesha, Wisconsin
- B. A. - 2001
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Kennan Fellow
- Honors: Nat'l Historian Honor Society
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer 2016 - Present
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” by Wisconsin Super Lawyers, as published in Milwaukee Magazine, 2009 – 2015
- Top 10 Under 40- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys 2015 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2005 to Present
- Association of Women Lawyers, Member, 2005 to 2010
- Waukesha County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin, Member
- Milwaukee County Bar Association, Member
- Justinian Society, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Gatzke, Ruppelt & Bucher, Associate, 2005 to 2010
- Waukesha County Court Self Help Center, Intern, 2003 to 2005
Pro Bono Activities
- Waukesha County Court Self-Help Family Legal Clinic, Volunteer Attorney, 2008 to Present
- New Berlin Teen Court, Volunteer Attorney (Serving as Judge), 2005 to 2010
- Safe Babies Healthy Families, Board of Director, Member
- Waukesha County Mediation Center, Volunteer Mediator